Skin disorders, rashes, black heads, erythema, fatty skin,
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
Blood cleansing (mild), tissue cleansing, elimination of toxins, improvement of the production
of epidermal cells, stimulation and cleansing of secretions.
Charaka Samhita considers Guggulu as the best Anti Vata-Kapha and Shoolahara /analgesic. Sushruta Samhita describes the use of Guggul for a wide variety of conditions as Rheumatism, Obesity, and Atherosclerosis. Its Rasa / taste is Bitter- Pungent, Vipaka / post-digestive effect is Pungent, hot potency, thus anti Vata Kapha. It is Shothahara / anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, bitter, carminative, demulcent, diaphragmatic, disinfectant, diuretic, enhances phagocytosis, immune-stimulant, thyroid stimulant and uterine stimulant.
Extract and powder from: Commiphora mukul (Guggul), Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi), Kishore Guggul, Cholchicumlueteum (Suranjan).
Directions for use
* 2 times a day 1 tablet to be taken with Rog Nashak or with warm water In the morning to be taken on an empty stomach.
* Do not use immediately before or after meals.
* Maximum dose 3 tablets a day.
* To be taken for at least 3 months.
* Noticeable improvement will follow after 4 to 6 weeks.